Invitation for express of interest
Albpetrol JSC hereby announces the declaration of free oil fields in Albania that are under the administration of Albpetrol.
Any interested party might apply for the following free oil fields:
- Gorisht-Kocul oilfield
- Cakran-Mollaj oilfield
- Amonica oilfield
Whoever concerned in entering into a Petroleum Agreement with Albpetrol JSC for the abovementioned oilfields must file and officially submit via mail the Application Form and all the corresponding documents as specified in the Application Form.
The Application Form and the relevant documents must be authentic and signed in each page by the interested parties and also must contain the official seal of the company.
The Application Form and the relevant documents must be submitted for each oilfield separately, at the following address: Albpetrol sh.a., Fier-Patos National Street, 7th Km, Patos, Albania.
Any Application Form and document submitted at MIE will be forwarded to Albpetrol for evaluation within 10 days period.
The delivery of the Application Form and any other relevant documentation shall be considered as an official express of interest by the applying subject.
All applications must be officially submitted to Albpetrol no later than 31st of March 2018, 15.00 hrs (local time). No application shall be accepted after the final deadline as specified herein.
Any interested party in acquiring the technical Data Package and submitting the Proposals for the abovementioned oilfields must go through the following process:
- First step for the applicant is to get into the contact with Albpetrol representative Mr. Bardhyl Leka. Either through a “face to face” meeting or by email through email@example.com. At this moment the applicant is introduced with the whole process, starting with the Non-Disclosure Declaration which is agreed and signed by the applicant for each Data Package in two copies for each. One copy goes to Albpetrol Archive and the other one is left with the applicant.
- At the same moment the applicant must have the following documents:
- Authorization from the company as legal representative for the process
- A photocopy of the representative’s ID
- An official request from the applying company. This must be signed and stamped.
- The applicant is then instructed and / or led to Financial Directory of Albpetrol which issues a VAT invoice and also instruct the applicant to make the payment for the Data Packages through one of the Albpetrol’s Bank account numbers
- After the payment is been confirmed, the applicant submits the coupon to Albpetrol’s Archive and then finally gets the Data Package for each field which include:
- Hard copy of Data Package in Albanian Language
- Hard copy of Data Package in English
- E-copy of the above mentioned recorded in a CD
- On the next time stage, based on the data package, the applicant submits their proposal in a closed envelope which is kept in Albpetrol’s Archive in a safe. The submissions of the proposals are due on 31st of March 2018. After that date all the proposals are then open at the same time on the eyes of all the members of the Commission for the Evaluation of the Proposals
Please be advised that all technical data regarding any of these oilfields are subject to a fee of 6,500 USD (VAT included) per data package. For more information please contact Mr. Bardhyl Leka.
Please find below the documents:
- Urdheri i Ministrit Nr. 150 dt. 06.02.2018
- ligji 7746 date 28.07.1993 Per hidrokarburet
- Rregullore e Procedures te Miratimit te Marreveshjeve Hidrokarbure dhe License Marreveshjeve
- Urdhri nr 121
- Pershkrimi i procedures se aplikimit – Procedures for the applicant
- Aplication Form
- Formular Aplikimi
- Harta – Albania oilfields
- Non-disclosure declaration (Albanian) – Non-disclosure declaration (English)